Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1649.461 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,534,216 Dinar (Dinar 930) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)