Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1664.309 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,938,272 Dinar (Dinar 1,165) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)