Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1673.508 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,536,708 Dinar (Dinar 918) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)