Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.393 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,710,722 Dinar (S/. 4,669) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)