Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.241 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,670,141 Dinar (S/. 4,636) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)