Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.940 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,143,434 Dinar (S/. 5,938) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (41 minutes ago)