Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,129,399 Dinar (CH$635,686) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (33 minutes ago)