Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,767,038 Dinar (CH$1,421,987) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)