Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.674 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,604,430 Dinar (£4,395) in Ipswich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)