Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1471.798 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,111,788 Dinar (£6,191) in Ipswich.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)