Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1467.573 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,754,135 Dinar (£5,965) in Ipswich.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (34 minutes ago)