Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.374 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 663,241 Dinar (RM2,284) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)