Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.043 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,074,386 Dinar (RM3,545) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)