Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 280.481 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,230,431 Dinar (RM4,387) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)