Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.588 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,324,641 Dinar (R$ 3,633) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)