Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.943 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,207 Dinar (R$ 3,058) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)