Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.767 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,200,883 Dinar (R$ 5,795) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)