Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,119,919 Dinar (R$ 3,045) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)