Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,262,178 Dinar ($2,755) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)