Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,259,669 Dinar ($6,147) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)