Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,136,339 Dinar ($2,690) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)