Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.335 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,331,927 Dinar (€1,694) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)