Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,740,162 Dinar (€2,148) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)