Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1500.654 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,880,437 Dinar (£10,582) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)