Cost of living comparison between Inverness, United Kingdom and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1418.569 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,229,763 Dinar (£10,031) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)