Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,535,578 Dinar (€3,305) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)