Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,811,188 Dinar (€3,452) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)