Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,644,158 Dinar (€1,328) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)