Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,671,661 Dinar (€1,302) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)