Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,072,620 Dinar (€3,449) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)