Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,328,006 Dinar (€3,083) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (37 minutes ago)