Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,408,543 Dinar (€2,470) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 4 hours ago)