Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 880,705 Dinar (₨49,728) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (44 minutes ago)