Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,636,002 Dinar ($3,916) in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)