Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,458,610 Dinar (R$ 6,508) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)