Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.683 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,484,795 Dinar (R$ 7,147) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)