Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,899,114 Dinar (R$ 5,266) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (39 minutes ago)