Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.298 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,450,971 Dinar (1,955,995 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)