Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.413 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,697,646 Dinar (1,962,223 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)