Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.675 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,591,157 Dinar (Php70,171) in Iloilo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (31 minutes ago)