Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.326 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,395,988 Dinar (Php62,526) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)