Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.712 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 686,641 Dinar (Php30,232) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)