Cost of living comparison between Iloilo, Philippines and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.158 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 844,310 Dinar (Php34,949) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)