Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.247 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,630,994 Dinar (Php73,312) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)