Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.672 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 635,786 Dinar (Php28,043) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 3 hours ago)