Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.661 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,400,034 Dinar (Php61,781) in Iloilo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)