Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.009 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 719,636 Dinar (Php31,277) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)