Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.169 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 454,224 Dinar (Php19,605) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)