Cost of living comparison between Ilmenau, Germany and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.086 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,007,388 Dinar (€794) in Ilmenau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)