Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,116,465 Dinar (﷼ 58,006,563) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)