Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03466 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 852,341 Dinar (﷼ 24,594,363) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 828,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)