Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03613 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 853,921 Dinar (﷼ 23,634,066) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 825,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)