Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 660,415 Dinar (﷼ 23,426,871) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 657,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)