Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.413 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,642 Dinar (¥734) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 2 hours ago)