Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.858 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,318,275 Dinar (S/. 3,643) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)