Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 368.687 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,425,780 Dinar (S/. 3,867) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)