Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 368.721 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,519,848 Dinar (S/. 4,122) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)