Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.754 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,180,000 Dinar (S/. 3,244) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)