Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.737 IQD / YER
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (1,393 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)