Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41521 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,008,730 Dinar (COL$2,429,473) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)