Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40211 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,295,521 Dinar (COL$3,221,801) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (39 minutes ago)