Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,065,170 Dinar (624,435 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)