Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.298 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 680,609 Dinar (206,367 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)