Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 277.337 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,104,499 Dinar (3,983 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)