Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.907 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,042,113 Dinar (3,475 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)