Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.719 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 70% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 17,657 Dinar (₨1,647) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (43 minutes ago)