Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 74% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 19,152 Dinar (₨1,697) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)