Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.202 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 18,937 Dinar (₨1,691) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (28 minutes ago)