Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 599,434 Dinar (₨32,728) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)