Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.082 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 415,562 Dinar (E£ 6,195) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (26 minutes ago)