Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.307 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 415,749 Dinar (E£ 6,270) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)