Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.424 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 571,468 Dinar (元3,295) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)