Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.991 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 742,430 Dinar (元3,992) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (34 minutes ago)