Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,764,838 Dinar (€1,206) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)