Cost of living in Huelva, Spain vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1351.282 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,577,827 Dinar (€1,168) in Huelva.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)