Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1396.303 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,875,109 Dinar (€1,343) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)