Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.024 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 847,700 Dinar (S/. 2,342) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)