Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.879 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,030,000 Dinar (52,213 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)