Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.246 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,808,580 Dinar (79,685 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)