Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.010 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,533,830 Dinar (68,463 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)