Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.612 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,965,279 Dinar (152,251 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (32 minutes ago)