Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05899 IQD / BYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 124,639 Dinar (2,112,852 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)