Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 600.907 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 731,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 713,313 Dinar (1,187 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)