Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 594.996 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 313,832 Dinar (527 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)