Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 604.146 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 337,645 Dinar (559 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)