Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.269 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 582,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 353,932 Dinar (₨19,373) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)