Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.450 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 324,796 Dinar (₨18,613) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)