Cost of living comparison between Howrah, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.441 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar (₨26,876) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)