Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,544 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,936,545 Dinar ($6,720) in Houston, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (21 minutes ago)