Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.296 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,418,029 Dinar (kr24,919) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (29 minutes ago)