Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.477 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,544,317 Dinar (kr50,120) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)