Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.378 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,641,543 Dinar (kr28,875) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)