Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.772 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,229,499 Dinar (kr28,302) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)