Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.329 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,809,011 Dinar (kr29,588) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)