Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 10,340,467 Dinar ($8,756) in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)