Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,859,501 Dinar ($8,456) in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (32 minutes ago)