Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.563 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,277,645 Dinar (21,206 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)