Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.444 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,894,939 Dinar (32,754 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)