Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.256 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,899,330 Dinar (19,556 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)