Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.926 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,825,279 Dinar (18,596 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)