Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.923 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 20,305,375 Dinar (HK$134,541) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)