Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.147 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,105,983 Dinar (HK$81,716) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)