Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.046 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,161,659 Dinar (HK$53,679) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)