Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.888 IQD / HKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,264,253 Dinar (HK$127,672) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)