Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 582.895 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 200,429 Dinar (344 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)