Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.936 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 219,795 Dinar (359 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)