Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 592.092 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 208,191 Dinar (352 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (39 minutes ago)