Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.847 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 224,713 Dinar (367 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)