Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 22,605 Dinar (9,857 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 2 hours ago)