Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 32,106 Dinar (13,964 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)