Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,964,605 Dinar (元11,094) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)