Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.635 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,249,556 Dinar (元13,107) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)