Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.940 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,157,441 Dinar (元12,548) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)