Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.854 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,015,257 Dinar (元10,785) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)