Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.548 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,244,348 Dinar (元13,316) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)