Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 894.800 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,027,907 Dinar (AU$5,619) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)