Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05137 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,338,130 Dinar (26,049,389 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)