Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05198 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,780,465 Dinar (34,249,895 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)