Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05201 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,017,556 Dinar (19,566,195 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)