Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05117 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 679,593 Dinar (13,281,891 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)