Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05195 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,696,857 Dinar (32,665,931 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)