Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 602,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 403,202 Dinar (₨22,097) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)