Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.319 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 511,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 322,109 Dinar (₨17,584) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)