Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.880 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,560,704 Dinar (¥694,889) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)