Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,428,667 Dinar (¥1,805,159) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)