Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.413 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,080,984 Dinar (¥1,832,428) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)