Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.291 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,142,379 Dinar (¥1,374,278) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)