Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.199 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,650,716 Dinar (30,234 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)