Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.270 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,600,287 Dinar (31,903 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)