Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 346.899 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,356,737 Dinar (35,621 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)