Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.642 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,869,576 Dinar (元10,017) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)