Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.913 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,901,716 Dinar (元10,340) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)