Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.221 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,093,995 Dinar (元11,185) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)